Amazon has launched a series of recipes to celebrate its new Lord of the Rings series, The Rings of Power.
All of the recipes have been created by chef Marcus Samuelsson, and are inspired by the show’s characters and locations.
To get the recipes, just ask “Alexa, show me The Rings of Power recipes.”
“It was just such a joy to work on an iconic series like this,” Samuelsson said. “It was about having fun with it, creating your own world, and knowing that it had to be delicious. Having a great tool like Alexa in the kitchen [can help] you source information quickly and then build that world.”
The recipes include:
- Amdelyn: Ora King Salmon Crudo with Cara Cara Orange, Chili, and Pistachio
- Harfoots: Roasted Caraflex Cabbage with Farro, Hazelnut, Wild Mushroom and Blackberry
- Dwarves: Spiced Lamb Shoulder Chops with Salt Roasted Beets and Herbed Labneh
- Southlands: Grilled Skirt Steak Sandwich with Poblano Chimichurri, Pickled Red Onion and Watercress
- Serentine: Stracciatella, Lemon, Anchovy, and Broccoli Rabe Pizza
- Eregion: Fried Chicken with Braised Collard Greens
- Númenor Dessert: Apricot Almond Olive Oil Cake with Vanilla Bean Creme Fraiche
Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any recipe for po-tay-toes!